Saturday, June 28, 2008

FAMILY CAMP TALKS TO JOHANNESBURG

I was in the Mexico/US border line this week heading home after having spending the evening at Rancho Amor (Tijuana, Mexico) with our Family Camp. While in the border line behind a line of some 50 cars I text messaged Humphrey Birkenstock at Rainbow FM 90.7. I was actually listening to his 7am (Johannesburg time) broadcast and thought he would enjoy knowing that I was listening to him using my wireless card on my laptop. His streaming live broadcast from Johannesburg was coming in over the internet like it was a local Tijuana, Mexico radio station.

Click the picture of me below to hear this broadcast:







Click photo to the left to hear the radio interview.









I am wearing the hat that Humphrey Birkenstock gave me
in South Africa. It says, "Building hope, one home at a time.
South Africa 2008." I also understand that the color
orange signifies "hope" in Africa.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

El seu plaer d'entendre el teu bloc. Els articles anteriors, és bastant extraordinari, i em va agradar molt llegir el teu bloc i els punts que vostè ha expressat. M'agrada molt a aparèixer de nou sobre una base típica, després de molt més en el tema. Gràcies per compartir ... seguir escrivint!

tashee said...

click here for more info best replica bags visit their website best replica designer bags more tips here Ysl replica bags